AfriAlliance Stakeholder Map
This map gives a visual overview of how AfriAlliance stakeholders are connected. To get the most out of the map please read the following instructions:
- To see the community connected to a specific stakeholder leave your cursor (without clicking) on that particular stakeholder (sphere), automatically the first degree community surrounding that stakeholder is displayed.
- If you click on that stakeholder (sphere) it will display the information about that stakeholder in the information box on the left of the screen.
- To see the names (acronyms) of the stakeholders you can zoom in by clicking the “plus” button at the top of the screen.
- The legend at the bottom left of the map gives an outline of the meaning of the size of the spheres and the weighted coloured connection lines
- Focus: At the bottom of the information of each stakeholder there is a crosshair symbol (), by clicking on this symbol you can change your view of a stakeholder to show its first degree connections (direct); second degree connections (indirect) and third degree connections (extended) of each stakeholder.