Water Market Europe 2019 Scope: Food & Drink Edition
Water management is one of the greatest challenges facing the Food & Drink sector today, with far-reaching implications for society, as well as the competitiveness and sustainability of all food and drink manufacturers. Worldwide, less and less water is going to be available for food production. Critical resources, including water – one of the biggest risks, is coming under increasing pressure. For this third edition, Water Market Europe 2019 is focusing on the Food & Drink sector that covers the full water cycle and has a high impact on climate challenges.
Some Facts About The Food & Drink Sector:
- It requires almost the totality of most innovating water technologies to reduce the water used in the processes;
- It needs reliable and affordable innovations to treat/recycle/reuse the wastewater streams and extract energy and valuable materials;
- It urges solutions for monitoring and dealing with the emerging compounds and micro-pollutants;
- Wastewater streams can be made symbiotically available for other purposes for adjacent industries, farming, bio-based industries, and communities.
Why Should You Join WME 2019 ?
Water Market Europe 2019 Aims At:
- Offering specialized insights on the water market scenario
- Supporting water innovative solutions to reach the market
- Creating new business opportunities
- Combining best-fitting solutions to water management challenges and the needs for investments, enhancing this way the stakeholder network.
Water Market Europe will bring together problem owners and solution providers of the water-related sectors to support the matching between demand and offer of technological solutions.
Join WME 2019 Food & Drink Edition And Boost Your Business!
Register for the event here.
If you want to know more about WME 2019, please visit the event website.