18th “EUROPE-INBO” International Conference
The 18th “EUROPE-INBO” International Conference will be held from Sunday 8th to Friday 13th of November 2020, this year at the invitation of the Energy and Water Agency (EWA) of Malta.
Organizations, administrations and other stakeholders interested in Basin Management are invited to participate in the event and share their experiences on basin management throughout the sessions of EUROPE-INBO (where interpretation in English & French will be available):
- The workshop “Greening the Common Agricultural Policy: stakes and solutions”
- The 4 sessions, which will focus on the following themes:
- Session 1. Engaging basin actors in the evaluation and evolution of the Water Directives,
- Session 2. Economic tools for basin management: integrating environment and biodiversity in cost-recovery,
- Session 3. Sustainable quantitative management of water resources,
- Special Session International & transboundary cooperation for basin management.
A technical and cultural visit will be organized on the last day, Friday 13th of November, with multiple options of sites to choose from.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com