In response to the market need for innovative solutions, AA partner WssTP is hosting the Water Innovation Awards 2018 with the aim to support the implementation of the WssTP Water Vision “The value of water: towards a future-proof model for a European water-smart society”, by raising the visibility of new innovative water-related approaches, solutions, and technologies with high market or high-value application potential!
WssTP Water Innovation Awards 2018 open their doors to diverse areas of expertise, as five different prize categories are featured, giving the opportunity to applicants to stand out in their respective fields of specialization:
- SMEs prize: SMEs that are innovative both in terms of the solutions and the technologies they create and the way they market themselves and/or their solutions.
- Water Technology & infrastructure prize: Innovative technologies related to all aspects of the water cycle.
- Digital Water prize: Solutions providing digital value to water.
- Water Governance prize: Successful governance solutions.
- Global Water Challenges Prize: Water innovative initiatives following the Sustainable Development Goals.
In addition to the prestigious award itself, WssTP Awards winners will receive a marketing and communication support package from WssTP to promote their innovative product. The winning SMEs will be rewarded with a 2 years’ free membership of WssTP. To learn more about the eligibility criteria and evaluation process, please click here.
The Awards ceremony will be held during the dinner of the Water Innovation Europe 2018 conference on the 14th of June at the BluePoint Centre in Brussels. Find out more information about Water Innovation Europe conference!
Take up the challenge and Register today! Applications are open until 13 May 2018.