Water Knowledge Europe 2021: Spring Edition
A new European R&I Framework Programme needs a new striking format!
Water Europe starts 2021 with a Water Knowledge Europe Spring Edition, to fit with the new Calls for Proposals of the Horizon Europe (HEU) R&I FP, that will also include two well-known modules – Water Market Europe & Water Projects Europe – to foster the market outreach of innovative solutions and policy developments for a Water-Smart Europe. The main programme of the event will take place from 22nd to 26th March digitally.
To master the complexity of the new HEU Work Programmes 2021-2022, WE will organise several pre-event webinars on the most interesting groups of Calls for Proposals, starting from the 2nd of February. WG meetings start on the 15th of March and during the main event week we will have the three key modules and thematic workshops. That’s our way to provide you with the most updated information for the preparation of your successful project consortia.
Why should you join the WKE Spring Edition?
- Be the first to receive exclusive information about the New Calls for proposals of HEU
- Pitch your project ideas & expertise
- Meet your future project partner at the B2B matchmaking sessions
- Get specialised insights on the current water market scenario
- Benefit from exclusive information on the investment opportunities
- Explore the best solutions to the current water management challenges
- Endorse a successful collaboration amongst R&I projects working on specific topics.
Mark you calendar! Registrations will open soon!