Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
As part of a new series, AfriAlliance will be taking a selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcasing them weekly on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
Keep an eye out for these regular updates on the AfriAlliance website!
- Senior Research Associate/Research Associate ("Unlocking Resilient Benefits from African Water Resources") at the University of Lancaster, UK - closing date 6 October 2020
- Senior Programme Management Officer at United Nations Environment Programme (UN Environment), Nairobi, Kenya - closing date 8 October 2020
- WUR, CGIAR and SIPRI Joint Climate Security PhD Program Call for Applications for PhD Candidates at Wageningen University, the Netherlands - closing date 1 October 2020
- Innovation Grant Pitching Contest: Internship at PEG Africa, Accra, Ghana - closing date 9 October 2020
- Consultant: Agricultural Water Management Expert at IWMI, Accra, Ghana - closing date 23 September 2020
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!