Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
AfriAlliance continues it's series taking a selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcasing them weekly on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
Keep an eye out for these regular updates on the AfriAlliance website!
- Local recruitment: Environmental Specialist at the World Bank in Niamey, Niger - closing date 8 January 2021
- Local recruitment: Sanitation & Hygiene Specialist at SNV in Migori, Kenya - closing date 17 December 2020
- Market-Based WASH Specialist at Renosance in Kigali, Uganda - apply as soon as possible
- Principal Water Supply and Sanitation Officer at African Development Bank in Libreville, Gabon - closing date 25 December 2020
- Applied Researcher (Integrated Catchment Management and/or Water Resource Management) at Institute of Natural Resources in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa - closing date 7 January 2021
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!