Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
AfriAlliance continues it's selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcasing them weekly on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
Keep an eye out for these regular updates on the AfriAlliance website!
- Program Lead (Rural Wellbeing and Food Security) at the Global Center on Adaptation in Rotterdam, the Netherlands - closing date 30 December 2020
- PAS PNA II Project National Coordinator at Climate Analytics in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso - closing date 3 January 2021
- Energy and Environment Policy Analyst at the International Energy Agency in Paris, France - closing date 4 January 2021
- Junior National Contractor at UNICEF in Kigali, Rwanda - closing date 4 January 2021
- Africa Regional Program Manager (NBS & Infrastructure) at the Global Center on Adaptation in Abidjan, Ivory Coast - closing date 31 December 2020
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!