Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
AfriAlliance continues with it's series taking a selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcasing them weekly on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
Keep an eye out for these regular updates on the AfriAlliance website!
- Development of AMCOW Youth, Gender and Social Inclusion Strategy at African Ministers Council on Water (AMCOW), Home-Based/Remote - closing date 18 January 2021
- Youth, Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) Advisor at Palladium, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - apply asap
- Program Manager at African Wildlife Foundation (AWF), Chiredzi, Zimbabwe - apply asap
- Environmental Specialist (Local Recruitment) at the World Bank, Niamey, Niger - closing date 8 January 2021
- Environmental Specialist (Local Recruitment) at the World Bank, Nouakchott, Mauritania - closing date 8 January 2021
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!