Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
AfriAlliance continues with it's series taking a selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcasing them weekly on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
- PhD: Exploring Cultural Modes of Forecasting Rainfall and Droughts in Rural Zimbabwe using Indigenous Knowledge at Coventry University, Coventry, UK - closing date 18 January 2021
- Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Resource Geology and Digital Earth Sciences at University of the Western Cape, Bellville, South Africa - closing date 18 January 2021
- Special Advisor (Natural Capital in African Development Finance) at World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), Abidjan, Ivory Coast - closing date 15 January 2021
- Environmental Security Advisor (West Africa) at UN Environment, Abidjan, Ivory Coast - closing date 16 January 2021
- Youth, Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) Advisor (USAID/Tanzania WASH) at Palladium, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - apply as soon as possible
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!