Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
In this weekly series, AfriAlliance takes a selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcases them on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
Keep an eye out for these regular updates on the AfriAlliance website!
- Request for Proposal: Digital Content Manager Consultant at AMCOW, Home-Based/Remote - closing date 11 June 2021
- Policy Officer (Communication, Visibility and Knowledge Management) at the African Union in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - closing date 9 June 2021
- Project Lead Solid Waste and Fecal Sludge Management at Global Green Growth Institute in Kampala, Uganda - closing date 7 June 2021
- Field Civil Engineer in Cameroon at Innovation: Africa in Garoua, Cameroon - closing date 4 June 2021
- SIWI Africa Regional Centre Programme Manager at Stockholm International Water Institute in Pretoria, South Africa - closing date 14 June 2021
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!