Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
In this weekly series, AfriAlliance takes a selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcases them on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
Keep an eye out for these regular updates on the AfriAlliance website!
- Consultant: Gender Sector Analysis on Water and Resilience at Committed to Good in Hargesa, Somalia - closing date 17 June 2021
- Hydrologist at Eurasian Resources Group in Kinshasa, Congo - apply as soon as possible
- Mid-Term Evaluation on Food & Income Security, Access to WASH Facilities and Nutrition at Action Africa Help - International in Elwak, Somalia - closing date 17 June 2021
- Consultancy: The Future of Marine Fisheries in the African Blue Economy at African Development Back (Home-based/Remote work) - closing date 11 June 2021
- Public Health & Environment (PHE) Officer at World Health Organistion (WHO) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - closing date 15 June 2021
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!