Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
In this weekly series, AfriAlliance takes a selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcases them on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
Keep an eye out for these regular updates on the AfriAlliance website!
- Local recruitment: Policy and Research Advisor at WaterAid in Maputo, Mozambique - closing date 11 July 2021
- Consultancy for Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for Meteorological Agriculture and Water Resources and Services and Stakeholder Engagement at UNDP in Zambia - closing date 8 July 2021
- Project Manager: Water Stewardship in uMkomazi Catchment & Plantation Forestry at WWF in Pietermartizburg, South Africa
- Somalia nationals: WASH Officer (Cluster Coordination) at UNICEF in Somalia - closing date 11 July 2021
- Intern (Programme Management) at UN Environment in Nairobi, Kenya - closing date 8 July 2021
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!