Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
In this weekly series, AfriAlliance takes a selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcases them on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
Keep an eye out for these regular updates on the AfriAlliance website!
- Local recruitment: Research Consultant (African Urban Water Initiative) at the World Resources Initiative (WRI) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - closing date 10 August 2021
- African Research Initiative for Scientific Excellence Pilot Programme (Call for Expressions of Interest) at The African Academy of Sciences - closing date 30 July 2021
- Head of Programmes at WaterAid in Kampala, Uganda - closing date 6 August
- Consultancy services to conduct a gender assessment and develop a gender action plan for two climate change projects in Namibia (PECG) at African Development Bank (AfDB) in Namibia - closing date 28 July 2021
- Researcher (Scaling Water Solutions) at International Water Management Institute (IWMI) in Lusaka, Zambia - closing date 1 August 2021
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!