Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
AfriAlliance continues its weekly series, in which the project partners will be taking a selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcasing them on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
Keep an eye out for these regular updates on the AfriAlliance website!
- PhD: Hydro-dynamic modelling of malaria environmental suitability at University of Leeds, Leeds, UK - closing date 5 January 2021
- Deputy Director (Programs, Africa Region, Dispensers for Safe Water) at Evidence Action, Nairobi, Kenya - apply as soon as possible
- Water Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) Technical Manager (Kenya Nationals only) at World Vision, Nairobi, Kenya - closing date 22 November 2020
- Environmental Specialist at the World Bank, Lusaka, Zambia - closing date 27 November 2020
- Postdoc Socio-Ecological Modelling, at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands - closing date 27 November 2020
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!