Josh's Water Jobs: Weekly Update
Continuing this series, the AfriAlliance partners have curated another selection of job opportunities from Josh's Water Jobs and showcasing them weekly on the AfriAlliance website! The jobs included in these selections will be of relevance to social innovation, water and climate in Africa, and the aims of the AfriAlliance project.
Keep an eye out for these regular updates on the AfriAlliance website!
- Regional Water Sector Manager at African Development Bank (AfDB), Adibjan, Ivory Coast - closing date 9 December 2020
- Team Leaders (Climate Change) at Oxford Policy Management, in various locations - apply as soon as possible
- Climate Resilience Project Manager (West Africa) at Practical Action, Dakar, Senegal - closing date 9 December 2020
- Senior Environmental Specialist at the World Bank, Lilongwe, Malawi - closing date 7 December 2020
- Country Director at Bremen Overseas Research & Development Association (BORDA) - closing date 7 December 2020
Take a look at the full listing of water-related vacancies on Josh's Water Jobs!