AfriAlliance Webinar #1: Strengthening African stakeholders to face climate change impacts: The AfriAlliance approach
Webinar 1: Strengthening African stakeholders to face climate change impacts: The AfriAlliance approach
Date: 14:00 - 15:00 CEST, 7 October 2020
Find out how AfriAlliance has used social innovation over the past 4 years to tackle the impacts of the changing climate on African water users and providers.
This interactive webinar showcased the project's leading work on the implementation of social innovation through Action Groups, forecasting and monitoring, as well as key project outputs, such as the Social Innovation Factsheets and Needs & Solutions Hub.
- Uta Wehn, Associate Professor, IHE Delft
- David Smith, Director, WE&B
- Natacha Amorsi, Project Manager, OIEau
- Mamohloding Tlhagale, Head of International and Stakeholder Engagement, Water Research Commission
- Chris Mannaerts, Associate Professor, University of Twente
- Jean-Marie Kileshye Onema, Executive Manager, WaterNet
- Tarryn Quayle, Professional Officer, ICLEI Africa