Africa Online Summer School
Join the Africa Online Summer School from 2 to 12 October. The Summer School is organized by the IAHR-Africa Division and is intended for a broad audience. Whether you are a young professional or a senior, academic or practitioner, the course will help you to learn, identify and connect between the different aspects of hydro-environmental engineering and their importance and practical applications in Africa.
Upon completion, the participant should be able to:
- Recognize the importance of hydro-environmental engineering and its impact on water infrastructures.
- Understand the fundamentals and main principles behind each field of hydro-environmental engineering.
- Be familiar with projects and applications where the hydro-environmental engineering is involved.
- Identify leading experts in the field of hydro-environmental engineering and be familiar with IAHR.
- Identify research and engineering streams that African scholars and professionals should focus on and/or explore.
This course is intended for a broad audience, including young and senior professionals, academics and practitioners. The course will help participants to learn, identify and connect between the different aspects of hydro-environmental engineering.
The course comprises 18 lectures of 45 minutes each. Two lectures are given each day, adding up to a total of 13 hours of lectures. No official assignments are required, but some professors may provide simple assignments. A Professional Certificate of Attendance is issued upon request.
Find out more here: https://www.iahr.org/index/detail/590#/