11th INBO World General Assembly
WORLD GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE INTERNATIONAL NETWORK OF BASIN ORGANIZATIONS (INBO)
Under the framework of the International Summit of Marrakesh on
"Water Security: Tapping the benefits of innovative & participative basin management"
This year at the invitation of Moroccan authorities, and in partnership with the Global Institute for Water, Environment and Health (GIWEH), the INBO General Assembly will be held from the 30th of September to the 3rd of October 2019 in Marrakesh, Morocco.
Organizations, administrations and other stakeholders interested in basin management are invited to participate in the event and share their experiences on basin management throughout the following sessions:
- KNOWLEDGE : “Strengthening knowledge & information to improve basin management capacity”
- COOPERATION: “Managing transboundary basins of lakes, rivers and aquifers”
- RURAL DEVELOPMENT: “Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) and food security”
- CLIMATE CHANGE: “Dialogue for adaptation in the cities and basins of lakes, rivers and aquifers”
- Statutory session of INBO World General Assembly
- Special sessions “Diplomacy, international cooperation and financing”
The INBO World General Assembly will be preceded by the meetings of the INBO World liaison bureau and of the regional networks of basin organizations, on Monday 30th of September (for INBO members only).
A technical and cultural visit will be organized on Thursday 3rd of October in Marrakesh.
Save the dates and take a look at the program!