2020 Maji (Water) Week Annual Scientific Conference
The 2020 Maji Week Scientific Conference will be held 17-18 March 2020 at the Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre; Dar es Salaam (https://www.aicc.co.tz/jnicc/).
The first call for papers/session proposals for 2020 Maji (Water) Week Scientific Conference is ready. All session proposals and paper abstracts should be addressed to: 2020 Maji Week Scientific Committee and submitted through email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org before 6th February 2020.
All conference participants MUST register through an online portal (to be provided in a couple of days). The online registration will start on 19th December 2019 and end on 14th February 2020. There will be no registration at the conference venue and hence all participants are advised to register early enough through the online portal before the closing date.
There will be an Award for young researchers (under 35 years) - those who will demonstrate exceptional presentation skills, insight of subject matter, articulate in response to questions etc. Modalities on the award adjudication process will be communicated at a later stage.
Below are important dates to take note of:
- 5th December 2019 - Start of submission of paper abstracts and proposals for session
- 6th February 2020 - End of submission of session proposal and paper abstracts
- 14th February 2020 - Notification of acceptance of session proposals and paper abstracts
- 19th December 2019 - Start of conference registration
- 14th February 2020 - End of conference registration
- 17-18 March 2020 - 2020 Maji Week Scientific Conference