Upcoming Eventssee all events
- The 2nd AfriAlliance Innovation Bridge Event in Cape Town is focused on fostering social innovation related to climate change and water in Africa. This interactive, half-day event will serve as a
- This is an RWSN webinar that is part of the 2019 series of webinars (online seminars) with a focus on “Leave No One behind” in rural water supply, running every Tuesday from April 16th, 2019 until
- The global workshop on ecosystem-based adaptation will take place on 29-30 April 2019 in Geneva, starting at 10 a.m. on 29 April and ending at 6.00 p.m. on 30 April. The workshop will have the
From our Knowledge Hubexplore our knowledge hub
- Do you want to deepen your knowledge regarding the implications of climate change for water resources and uses in Africa?
- The innovative AfriAlliance Stakeholder Map has more than 500 connected elements: simple (organisations), combined (network, associations, platforms, etc) and temporary liaisons (projects). These are
- On the occasion of International World Water Day 2019, the TU Delft | Global Drinking Water programme launches the 1st edition of the Best Paper Award. It is an annual recognition to researchers who
Let us guide you
to interesting topics!
Tell us about yourself, and we’ll show you our most relevant content
Our partners are here to help you!
Edouard BoinetProject Manager - International CooperationINBO
Tarryn QuayleProfessional OfficerICLEI Africa
Hela KarouiSenior Lecturer Process Engineering Wastewater Treatment2iE
Emanuele FantiniSenior Lecturer/ResearcherIHE Delft
AfriAlliance Action GroupsView all Action Groups
As the vehicle for concrete demonstration, pilot projects, and information and knowledge sharing on selected thematic fields, AfriAlliance has launched Action Groups, bringing together African and European peers with relevant knowledge and expertise to work jointly towards implementable solutions.
Social Innovation FactsheetsRead the SIFs
The AfriAlliance Social Innovation Factsheets (SIFS) highlight innovation opportunities that scientists, CSOs, managers and SMEs can act upon in order to foster short-term improvements in the preparedness of African stakeholders for water and climate change challenges.
AfriAlliance Policy BriefsRead the Policy Briefs
Preparing Africa for the impacts of climate change on water resources: our Policy Briefs provide recommendations for decision makers on how to address key issues such as capacity development, funding local initiatives and data collection & use.