Do you want to deepen your knowledge regarding the implications of climate change for water resources and uses in Africa?
The MOOC is divided into 5 modules, each of which is expected to require around four hours of study per week to complete. The course is self-paced and can be completed at your own convenience. The total workload is around 16-20 hours, so the MOOC can be completed in 1 month. The modules that will be covered are as follows:
- Climate change in Africa: is it real?
- Climate change implications for water resources and water users in Africa
- The policies and politics of climate change adaptation in Africa
- Coping with water challenges related to climate change in Africa: is it time for action?
A certificate of attendance will be granted upon completion of the course.
Participation in the AfriAlliance MOOC:
- Please register on our online education platform and enroll for the course "AfriAlliance MOOC on Water and Climate Change in Africa". For detailed instructions on the two-step registration process, please download the instructions at the bottom of the page.
- Shortly before the starting date of the MOOC (6 May 2019), you will receive an email to remind you of the start of the course.
For more detailed step by step instructions on how to enroll, please see the pdf in the link below.